MENU

Breaking Bad-S01E06

October 14, 2023 • Read: 62 • English阅读设置

  • 我就开门见山直说了。
    Let's get something straight.
  • 这里,化学,是我的领域。
    This, the Chemistry, is my realm.
  • 我来管制毒的事。
    I am in charge of the cooking.
  • 出了这里,外面的事,由你来处理。
    Out there on the street, you deal with that.
  • 至于我们那些客户的事,我一点都不想知道。我不想见到他们,也不想听到他们的消息。无论如何,我不想跟他们有任何接触。
    As far as our customers go, I don't wanna know anything about them. I don't wanna see them, I don't wanna hear from them. I wanna no interaction with them whatsoever.

whatsoever: adj.任何,无论什么 adv.丝毫(用于强调否定句)pron.任何事物,无论什么

  • 整个行动就你我两个人,而我负责幕后。
    This operation is you and me, and I'm the silent partner.
  • 这样安排,你有任何问题吗?
    You got any issue with that?
  • 管他什么呢,老兄
    Whatever, man.
  • 不论发生什么,不再有流血事件,不再有暴力
    No matter what happens, no more bloodshed, no violence.

bloodshed: n.流血;杀戮

  • 沃尔特,你还好吗
    Walt, you're right?
  • 嗯,没事。我很好
    Oh, yeah. I'm okay.
  • 亲爱的,你真的不必...
    You know, honey, you really don't have to...
  • 我喜欢呆在这陪你
    Look, I like being here with you.
  • 我只是说,你想先走的话,我一个人没事的,真的。
    I'm only saying that, I'd be okay with it, really, if you wanna go.
  • 事实上,如果我知道小沃尔特放学回家的时候,你能在那陪着他,会让我更好受些。
    You know, actually, it would make me feel a little better knowing that you were there when Walter Jr. gets home from school.
  • 好吧,我先走。你好了就打电话给我
    Okay. All right. You'll call me when you're finished?
  • 我会的
    Oh, yeah.
  • 你跟埃米利奥联系过了吗? 因为我还没收到他的支票
    And have you been in touch with Elliott? Because I haven't seen a check from him.
  • 是的,在我这里。
    Yes, I got it.
  • 真的吗?
    Really?
  • 支票到了的,是的
    It came, yeah.
  • 是的,上周就到了。我存进我的信用合作社的账户里了,所以...我处理好了
    Yeah, it came last week. And i put it right into my credit union account, so...taken care of it.
  • 很好。
    Good.
  • 所以说一切都好,一切都好。
    So we're good. We're good.
  • 周一前先别兑现这张支票好吗?谢谢
    Could you not deposit this until Monday? Thank you.
  • 如有不适,请及时致电,不然的话,我们下周再见。
    Call if the discomfort's too much, otherwise, we'll see you next week.
  • 好的。
    Yeah.
  • 化学反应包含两方面变化:物质和能量。
    Chemical reactions involve change on two levels: Matter and Energy.
  • 反应逐步发生的时候,能量上的变化相当微弱。你甚至都不会意识到反应的发生。
    When a reaction is gradual, the change in energy is slight. I mean, you don't even notice the reaction is happening.
  • 例如,汽车底盘逐步生锈的过程。
    For example, when rust collects on the underside of a car.
  • 但是,如果反应迅速发生,无害物质则会以某种方式相互作用,产生出巨大的能量。
    But if a reaction happens quickly, otherwise harmless substances can interact in a way, that generates enormous bursts of energy.

*burst of: 突发的一阵:指突然出现的、短暂的、强烈的情感、行为或事件。
· She had a burst of anger when she heard the news.
她听到那个消息后突然爆发了愤怒。*

  • 谁能举个快速化学反应的例子来。
    Who can give me an example of rapid chemical reaction?
  • 提示一下,看看这里
    Hint, hint. Right here.
  • 比方说,爆炸?
    Like an explosion?
  • 是的,很好。
    Yes, good.
  • 爆炸就是由化学反应所致。
    Explosions are the result of chemical reactions.
  • 它几乎在一瞬间发生。
    Happening almost instantaneously.
  • 爆炸物相互反应的速度越快,他们发生变化的速度越快,爆炸产生的威力就越大,雷酸汞就是个最佳的例子。
    And the faster reactions, i.e., explosives, and fulminative mercury is a prime example of that, the faster they undergo change, the more violent the explosion.
  • 所以说,爆炸。好了。大家先自己从第七章开头看,好吗?
    So... explosions. Okay, listen. Why don't you start reading on your own from the top of chapter 7, all right?
  • 你还好吗?我都知道了,怀特先生。别太担心了。你还有这些孩子要教。
    You okay? I got it, Mr.White. Don't worry. You got kids to teach.
  • 谢谢你,雨果。
    Thanks, Hugo.
  • 他开始日渐消瘦,让人看着心里难受。当我拥抱他时,明显感觉到他的变化。我能跟他说几句吗?
    He's starting to lose weight, which is tough to see that. You know, to feel the difference when I put my arms around him. Can I talk to him?
  • 当然。
    Of course.
  • 沃尔特,当你不再对我敞开心扉,当你不再对我倾诉出了什么事,有时候我觉得就好像,你甚至都不想让我陪在你身边。
    Walt...When you don't let me in, when you don't tell me what's going go, I think it's like I feel like you don't even want me around sometimes.
  • 我没有。还有最近这些天,你每天下午都很晚回家。我们就只能待在家里,不断想着,你到底去哪了。
    No. And recently, these afternoons, when you're coming home so late. And we're just left wondering where you are.
  • 是的,爸爸。到底怎么回事。
    Yeah, dad. What's up with that?
  • 沃尔特,你还有什么事吗瞒着家里吗?
    Walt, is there anything else you're holding back from your family?

*hold back from: 克制,抑制:控制自己的情感或行为,不表达或不采取行动。
· She had to hold back from crying in front of her colleagues.
她不得不克制住在同事面前哭泣。*

  • 是时候说出来了。
    Now's the time to share.
  • 有时候,我就想一个人静一下,不是针对你们,真的。只是有时候,什么都不说就一个人静静地呆一会,会让我更好受一些。
    I like to be alone, I mean, at times, and it's not about you, really. It's just that sometimes it feels better, not to talk at all about anything, to anyone.
  • 独处对某些人来说确实会有帮助。
    Alone time can be helpful for some types.
Last Modified: October 16, 2023