MENU

Breaking Bad-season1 05

October 9, 2023 • Read: 58 • English阅读设置

27min

  • 回来,你这婊子
    Come back here, you bitch!
  • 我要整死你
    I'm gonna mess you up!
  • 我真的要好好理解一下你的想法,因为很明显我不明白
    I really need to understand your thought process because clearly I don't.
  • 我感觉你做的这个决定不仅无益于你,而且无益于我们整个家庭。
    I feel that this decision you've made is not only not in your best interest, it's not in the best interest of our entire family.

in one's interest: 符合某人的利益:有利于某人的事情或行为

  • 听我说,Skyler
    Look, Skyler...
  • 我还没说完 我有这个发言枕
    Not yet, please. I have the talking pillow.

not yet: 还没有:表示某事尚未发生或完成,但预计会在未来发生或完成。
please: int.好吗,请(用于客气地请求);请千万,请务必(用于加强请求的语气);行,谢谢(用于接受别人的好意);请别,请不要;得了吧;让我说

  • 每个人都可以倾吐心声,记得吗
    Everybody gets to speak their minds, remember?

get to do sth: 有机会做某事:获得或有机会做某事的意思。
speak one's mind: 坦率地表达自己的想法或观点

  • 接下来 该你了
    And then, you'll get your chance.
  • 钱对于我们来说总是个问题,我先声明。
    Money has always been an issue for us, I'll give you that.
  • 但现在Elliott非常愿意帮我们的忙
    But now that Elliott is more than willing to pitch in.

*now that: 1.既然,由于
· Now that you've finished your homework, you can go out and play.
既然你完成了作业,你可以出去玩了。
2.现在,此刻
· Now that we're all here, let's start the meeting.
既然我们都在这里了,让我们开始开会吧。
3.考虑到,鉴于
· Now that I have more information, I can make a better decision.
考虑到我有更多的信息,我可以做出更好的决定。*

*more than: 非常、极其:表示程度非常高,常常在一个从句中使用,后面跟着另一个从句,给出更多信息或以某种方式限制“more than”从句。
· I am more than happy to help you, but I'd appreciate being asked politely.
我非常乐意帮助你,但我希望你礼貌地请求。*

be willing to: 愿意做某事,如果需要的话,乐意去做某事

pitch in: 1)出一份力 2)用财物帮助 3)资助 4努力投入

  • 我很清楚,你不怎么愿意接受帮助
    I know, I understand that it's hard for you to accept help.
  • 可能你一直就是这种性格
    Maybe it's the way you were raised.
  • 但是,亲爱的,偶尔依靠他人没什么不对。
    But honey...It's okay to lean on people now and again.

lean on: 1)依靠 2)倚靠 3)讹诈 4)逼迫
*now and again: 偶尔,间或:表示某件事情不是经常发生,而是偶尔会发生。
· Now and again, I like to take a break from work and go for a walk.
我偶尔会从工作中休息一下,去散步。*

  • 你需要治疗。除了你自己没有任何事阻止得了这个。
    You need this treatment. And nothing can stop you from getting it, except you.

stop from: 阻止,制止:阻止某人或某事发生或进行。

  • 我可以答话吗?
    May I allowed to respond?
  • 等一等。我们先轮着发言。
    In a minute. I think we need to go around the circle first.
  • 汉克,你开头好吗?
    Hank, would you like to start?
  • 好的,行。
    Yeah. Okay.
  • 我要说的是...
    Well, what I'll say is...
  • 等等,拿着发言枕
    No, take the talking pillow.
  • 是这样。听着,兄弟。
    All right, look, buddy.
  • 我知道我说的话也许没什么分量,但是我很关心...很关心你,非常非常关心
    I know I don't get to tell you this enough, but I care... about you... A hell of a lot.

*a hell of: 极其;非常大的
· He's a hell of a good basketball player.
他是一个非常出色的篮球运动员。*

  • 这个癌症...我们,我们勇敢面对它吧。
    This cancer thing... Let's just... let's face it.
  • 你的遭遇确实很不幸。(你被发了一手烂牌)
    You know, you were dealt a shit hand.

deal a hand: 发牌

  • 但是,运气也会改变的嘛
    But...Sometimes your luck can change.
  • 我是说,我都不知道讲了几遍了,我从当初一无所有,到现在的美满生活。明白吗
    I mean, I can't tell you how many times I was, you know, I started with a shit hand and I ended up with a full house. Okay?
  • 我是说,关键就在于,你要坚强
    I mean the key is, you gotta hang in there.

gotta: contr.必须,不得不(got to 的非规范发音书写形式)
got to: 不得不,必须;开始;已到达
*hang in there: 坚持下去:在困难的情况下拒绝灰心丧气或受到威胁,坚持下去、尝试或工作。
· Even though the project is challenging, we need to hang in there and keep pushing forward.
尽管这个项目很有挑战性,我们需要坚持下去,继续向前推进。*

  • 兄弟,你要心怀希望,要心怀希望
    Man, you gotta keep placing your bets. Keep placing your bets.

*place your bets: 下注:在赌博或比赛中,用于鼓励人们下注的口号。
· The race is about to start, place your bets now!
比赛即将开始,现在下注吧!*

  • Hank...你说的什么乱七八糟的
    Hank... What the hell are you saying?
  • Marie,让他说,我们就是来沟通的。让他说。
    Please, Marie, let him talk. That's what we're here to do. Please.
  • 继续吧,Hank
    Go on, Hank.
  • 好的。我们这么想问题,好吗?打一场九局棒球赛,满垒了。该你上场,但是你的胳膊有毛病。你根本没可能击出一个本垒打。所以你要么让替补球员替你,或者坚持下去,有尊严的输掉比赛。明白我说的了吗?
    Right, well... Look at it this way, okay? It's the bottom of the 9th. Bases are loaded. You're up. But you got a bum arm. Right? There's no frickin' way you're gonna hit a homer, okay? So you can either let the pinch hitter take the bat, or you can hold on to your pride and lose the game. Get what I'm saying?

bum: adj.<非正式>蹩脚的,毫无用处的;<非正式>不合法的,无效的;<美,非正式>受伤的,受损的
Frickin: adj.(俚)该死的(用于加强语气或表达愤怒) adv.(俚)该死地(用于加强语气或表达愤怒)

  • 没。
    No.
  • 你想活出尊严来,这个我理解,兄弟。要是Warbucks老爹要出钱的话,我就赞同你老婆。拿了钱就拍屁股走人。
    You got your pride, man. I get it. Okay? I get it. If this Daddy Warbucks wants to chip in, man, I'm with your old lady this one. I say take the money and run, you know.

chip in: 捐助;插嘴;下赌注

  • 有人要拿这东西吗,给。
    Somebody want to take this thing? Here.
  • 嗯,Walter。小Walter,你肯定有一肚子话要说,也许吧,现在给你机会。
    Yes, Walter... Walter Junior, I'm sure you have about a million things to say, probably, and now is your chance.
  • 说吧,都说出来。
    Go ahead, just let it all out.
  • 全是扯淡。
    This is bullshit.
  • 拜托
    Hey, come on.
  • 没事的。
    It's all right.
  • 讲啊,告诉你爸爸你的感受
    Talk. Tell your dad how you feel.
  • 我烦着呢.
    I'm pissed off.

*pissed off: 生气,恼火:感到愤怒或不满的情绪。
· I was really pissed off when he didn't show up for our meeting.
他没有出现在我们的会议上,我真的很生气。*

  • 告诉他。
    Tell him.
  • 我烦的要死。因为你就像...你就像个懦夫。你看上去像是,准备好了放弃。
    I'm pissed off. 'Cause you're being... You're a pussy. You're like, ready to give up.
  • 天。你要是也放弃我怎么办。
    God. What if you gave up on me, huh?

what if: 如果......会怎么样:用于提出假设性的问题,询问在某种情况下可能发生的事情。
*give up on: 放弃对某事或某人的希望或努力
· I won't give up on my dreams.
我不会放弃我的梦想。*

  • 看这个,我都经历过这么多,而你却怕那小儿科的化疗
    This here? All the stuff I've been through, and you're scared of a little chemotherapy?
  • 我,个人立场。我认为应该由你自己选择。
    Me, personally. I think you should do whatever you want to do.
  • 什么。
    What.
  • 你说过我们要诚实的表达心里的想法。是Walter得了癌症,就该由他自己决断。我们任何人都不能喧宾夺主。
    You told us to be honest about our feelings. Walt's the one with cancer. It's his decision. It's not up to any of us.

be up to: 做某事或参与某事(通常是一些恶作剧或不恰当的事情);取决于,是选择的

  • 你为什么要搞鬼乱来?
    Why in the hell would you do this?

*in the hell: 非正式且粗鲁的习语,用于强调一个问题
· How in the hell did he manage to get that job?
他到底是怎么得到那份工作的?*

  • 我并不是一直打算要袒护Walter。但是坐在这听你们说了这么久,谈论他的未来,像是他没有发言权一样。
    I wasn't planning on agreeing with Walt. But after sitting here and listening to you all talk about his future, like he has no say in it.

*have no say in: 无权决定;无发言权:指在某个决策或讨论中没有权力或机会发表意见或做出决定。
· As a junior employee, I have no say in company policies.
作为一名初级员工,我对公司政策没有发言权。*

  • 要是他不去治病,他就不会有将来。
    He's not gonna have a future, if he doesn't get treatment.

gonna: <非正式>即将,将要(即 going to)

  • 我可是专业医疗人员,我每天给治疗中的病人照X光。你每天都见到他们。而且你知道吗,有些人真的是非常痛苦。
    I am a medical professional. I X-Ray people in treatment every day. I see them every day, and you know what? Some of them are absolutely miserable.
  • 玛丽...
    Marie...
  • 对不起,这是事实。有些人并不愿意将他们最后的日子无味地跟医生消磨耗尽。而他们都是被家人劝说进医院的。
    I'm sorry, but it's true. And some of them don't wanna spend their last weeks or months being picked at by doctors. But they got talked into it by their families.

wanna: vt.想要(等于 want to)

  • 能把发言枕还我吗, 我同意玛丽的话。
    Can I get the pillow back? I agree with Marie on that.

*get back: 回到某个人、地方或状态;重新获得某物的掌控或拥有
· After a long vacation, it's time to get back to work.
经过一个漫长的假期,是时候回到工作状态了。*

  • 汉克
    Hank
  • 什么,也许Walter想死得其所。
    What? Maybe Walter wants to die like a man.
  • 可我不想让他死。这才是关键问题。要么帮忙要么走人。
    I don't want him to die at all. That's the whole point of this. So either help, or leave.
  • Skyler,我只是好意地告诉你我的真实想法
    Skyler, I just wanted to do you the courtesy of giving you my honest opinion.
  • Marie,这又不是辩论会。这是我丈夫的命。
    You know, Marie, this is not debate club. This is my husband's life.
  • 这太蠢了。
    This is so stupid.
  • 行了,我现在拿到发言枕了。
    All right, I've got the talking pillow now.
  • 好了吗?
    Okay?
  • 在座的各位,我们都深爱着彼此。我们希望对彼此都好的决定,我也明白。我非常感激你们。
    We all, in this room, we love each other.We want what's best for each other, and I know that. I am very thankful for that.
  • 可是...我想要的...我所想的,我所要的,是一个选择。
    But...What I want...What I want, what I need, is a choice.
  • 那是什么意思?
    What does that mean?
  • 有时候,我觉得自己从来没有自己做过选择。我的意思是,我这一生,似乎从未,真正选择过。现在最后的选择来了,癌症。我唯一能做的选择是如何面对癌症
    Sometimes, I feel like I never actually make any of my own choices. I mean, My entire life, it just seems I never, you know, had a kind of real say about any of it. Now this last one, cancer...All I have left is how I choose to approach this.
  • Walter,那就做个正确的选择。
    Then make the right choice, Walt.
  • 你不是唯一得癌症的人。你的儿子怎么办?你不想看着你女儿长大成人吗?我只是...
    You're not the only one it affects. What about your son? Don't you wanna see your daughter grow up? I just...
  • 当然,我当然想。Skyler,你也看过统计数据了。那些医生们,讨论着我还能活的时间,一年还是两年,就好像这是唯一重要的事一样。而活着又能怎样呢,仅仅是活着。要是我病得不能工作,不能享受美食,不能做爱?我想在我剩下的日子里,住在自己的家里,睡在自己的床上,我不想每天咽下30还是40片药,又是脱发,到处掩饰,又是卧床不起,反胃得连脑袋都不能动,你就成天守在床前伺候我吗?
    Of course, I do. Skyler, you've read the statistics. These doctors...talking about surviving, one year, two years. Like it's the only thing that matters. But what good is it, to just survive. If I am too sick to work, to enjoy a meal, to make love? For what time I have left, I want to live in my own house, I want to sleep in my own bed. I don't wanna choke down 30 or 40 pills every single day, lose my hair, and lie around, too tired to get up...and so nauseated that I can't even move my head, and you cleaning up after me?

*choke down: 勉强吃下或不情愿地吃下(某物)
· The food was so bad that I had to choke down every bite.
食物太难吃了,我只能勉强吃下每一口。*
nauseated: adj.厌恶的;作呕的
*clean up: 2.整理;整顿:使某物或某地变得有序、整齐,通常指清理杂乱的东西。
· I need to clean up my desk before I can start working.
在开始工作之前,我需要整理一下我的桌子。*

  • 我...和死人,和靠人工维持生命的人,有什么区别?不,不。而你就会记得那样的我。这是我最不愿意的。那么,Skyler这就是我所考虑的。对不起,我只是选择顺其自然。
    Me, with...some dead man, some artificially alive, just marking time? No, no. And that's how you would remember me. That's the worst part. So, that is my thought process, Skyler. I'm sorry, I just... I choose not to do it.
    *mark time: 原地踏步;暂停前进
    · The soldiers were ordered to mark time while waiting for further instructions.
    士兵们被命令原地踏步,等待进一步的指示。*
  • 好吧。
    All right.
  • 什么好吧
    All right what?
  • 我会接受治疗。
    I'll do the treatment.
  • 会没事的。
    It's gonna be okay.
  • 账单室的女士说,他们一般直接给保险公司开账单,但是由于我们的医疗保险不付钱,我们可以用信用卡。
    The lady from the billing office said, they usually bill the insurance company directly. But since our HMO is not paying for it. We can pay up front with a credit card.

HMO: abbr.卫生维护组织(Health Maintenance Organization);心脏每分钟输出量(heart minute output)
pay up: 付清欠款或支付应付的款项
pay up front: 提前付款:在服务或商品交付之前,提前支付全部或部分款项。

  • 好。
    Good.
  • Elliott会寄张支票来。
    And then Elliott will send a check.
  • 我会处理好的。
    I will take care of it.
  • 沃尔特·怀特?
    Walter White?
  • 是我。
    Yes.
  • 一会儿见。
    See you in a minute.
  • Elliott.
  • Walt,我是Gretchen.
    Walt, it's Gretchen.
  • 你好。Gretchen,你还好吗
    Oh, hey. Hey, Gretchen, how are you?
  • 那天见到你们可真高兴。多令人高兴的聚会。
    You know, it was really great seeing you two the other day. What a party.
  • Elliott跟我说了癌症的事。我非常遗憾。
    Elliott told me about the cancer. I'm so sorry.
  • 你知道,也就是那样了。
    Well, you know, it is what it is, I guess.
  • 我会永远支持你。除了这个我也不知道该说什么。我们都想对你说这句话。
    I don't know what to say except I'm always here for you. Both of us are. We wanted you to know that.
  • 谢谢。
    Yeah, well, thank you.
  • Walt, Elliott跟我说了,他要支付治疗费用。你一定要接受。那笔钱,出自我们的关心,它是属于你的。甚至我们公司的名字,都有一半是你的。
    Walt, Elliott's told me, he had offered to pay for the treatment. You have to accept. That money, as far as we're both concerned, that belongs to you. Even the name of our company, it's half yours.
  • Walt...你和我就这样了吗?
    Walt...Is this about you and me?
  • Gretchen,我很感谢你们的好意,真的。但是我们能挺过去。结果是保险公司会支付那笔钱。所以,我在保障范围内。
    Gretchen, I really appreciate the offer. I do. But we're fine. As it turns out, the insurance came through after all. So...I am covered.
  • 无论如何,非常感谢,谢谢你。
    Well, anyway, I really appreciate it. Thank you.
  • 是吗,这是个好消息。
    Good, that's good news.
  • 那真是个盛大的聚会。
    You know, that really was a great party.
  • 常联系,好吗
    Keep in touch, okay?
  • 当然,当然。谢谢你打来。
    Sure, sure. Thank you for calling.
  • 要制毒吗?
    You wanna cook?
Last Modified: October 13, 2023